Pages

Wednesday 6 August 2014

Out of the Shed: Some more HO-scale plastic model buildings

When I sorted out the crate containing my collection of HO-scale plastic model buildings, I found three unmade kits. I have now had the opportunity to construct those models, and they have been added to the collection.



The buildings are a typical Northern European suburban house and two log cabins. The latter buildings are of a type found in parts of the Alps, the heavily forested areas of Central Europe, and in some parts of Scandinavia.

I don't know if or when I will use these new additions to my collection, but I am pleased that they are now able to take their rightful place in it.

4 comments:

  1. Those log cabins were regular features in my Airfix/ROCO Eastern Front games, along with a woodshed and a couple of outbuildings you showed last week.
    -Steve

    ReplyDelete
  2. Steven Page,

    I think that I bought mine to use in my Anerican Civil War wargames ... but you are right, they would be ideal for the Eastern Front.

    All the best,

    Bob

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice. They have a "war comes to East Prussia" vibe to them.
    Cheers,
    Michael

    ReplyDelete
  4. Michael Peterson,

    It had not struck me before, but you are spot on; they would be ideal for that campaign.

    All the best,

    Bob

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Please note that any comments that are spam or contain phishing messages or that come from Google Accounts that are 'Unknown' will be deleted.