Pages

Monday 28 January 2013

Adding a naval dimension: slow progress is being made

I had hoped that it would be a fairly easy task to add a naval dimension to my existing BIG BOARD PORTABLE WARGAME: MODERN rules. I had already written a set of naval wargame rules that followed the same format (my PORTABLE NAVAL WARGAME rules) and at first glance it looked as if I could almost use them 'as is' ... but integrating the two sets of rules is a somewhat harder task that I had at first realised.


Progress is therefore being made ... but rather slowly.

4 comments:

  1. That'll be the Schleswig-Holstein above, bombarding at the Poles in 1939.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jim Duncan,

    Spot on! It is an image of coastal bombardment that has lived with me for almost as long as I can remember.

    All the best,

    Bob

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sheesh!

    One day and he's apologizing for taking so long....

    ReplyDelete
  4. SAROE,

    Not so much an apology ... more a progress report.

    I am a bit impatient to get it done so that I can begin using them.

    All the best,

    Bob

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Please note that any comments that are spam or contain phishing messages or that come from Google Accounts that are 'Unknown' will be deleted.