Pages

Monday 16 April 2012

Wheear 'ast tha bin sin' ah saw thee, ah saw thee?

Some regular blog readers might have noticed that my entries have been a bit sporadic of late, and that my replies to comments have not always been very quick. The reason is very simple ... I have been on yet another cruise!

This one took my wife and I back to the familiar waters of the Adriatic, but at a time of year when it was much less crowded. We were able to visit places we had not been able to get to before and to spend more time at some that we thought that we knew, but where we discovered something new. As a result I have several new blog entries 'in the pipeline' and they will be appearing over the next week or so. In the meantime we will be trying to readjust to 'normal' life again!

PS. For those of you who do not understand the Yorkshire dialect used in the title of this blog entry, it actually says:
'Where have you been since I last saw you, last saw you?'

8 comments:

  1. Well, thought about a quick trip to the Moor, but went to Paris instead. Acruise would have been cheaper.

    Rob

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah dinnae ken lad, ur ye gonna tell us soon n'that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. For one dreadful moment I thought you'd been on a charabanc trip to Ilkley!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Xaltotun of Python,

    I somehow suspect that you probably ended up spending less money than my wife and I did!

    I hope that you enjoyed your time in Paris.

    All the best,

    Bob

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jim Duncan,

    Aye, I will that!

    All the best,

    Bob

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tim Gow,

    A charabanc? Do they still exist?

    All the best,

    Bob

    ReplyDelete
  7. Peter Douglas,

    Aye lad, it were.

    All the best,

    Bob

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Please note that any comments that are spam or contain phishing messages or that come from Google Accounts that are 'Unknown' will be deleted.