Pages

Tuesday 1 November 2011

The Imagi-world of 1891: The Nations ... is now finished ... I hope!

I finally managed to complete the background information to my imagi-world of 1891 this evening, and I have uploaded the text to the appropriate page on this blog.

I have enjoyed the imaginative process of creating this imagi-world. I have tried to draw parallels with the real world of 1891, but have made certain changes that should enable a range of possible scenarios to develop. I know that there are some regular readers who are already planning to use elements of my imagi-world in their own wargames, and I welcome this. If people do use it, it will have made the effort I have put in to the project worthwhile.

I plan to turn the text of THE NATIONS page into a booklet that can be downloaded, and hope to do this at some time over the next few days. In the meantime ...

Read and Enjoy!

6 comments:

  1. Hi Bob,

    Congratulations on a superb piece of work! I am really eager to crack on with some adventures set against the long running Fezian and Krimskayan dispute over matters territorial, mineral, spiritual and just about every other 'ial' you could think of!

    This will be enormous fun and I am really looking forward to seeing where trouble will flare up first!

    All the best,

    DC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ross Mac,

    I look on it as a 'work in progress' that will hopefully continue to develop over the foreseeable future.

    All the best,

    Bob

    ReplyDelete
  3. David Crook,

    I cannot wait to read about the conflicts that this imagi-world will generate!

    All the best,

    Bob

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tradgardmastare,

    Many thanks.

    This project has kept me busy doing something at a time when I could have just sat around waiting for the next phone call ... and getting depressed. Instead I feel that I have achieved something.

    All the best,

    Bob

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Please note that any comments that are spam or contain phishing messages or that come from Google Accounts that are 'Unknown' will be deleted.