Pages

Monday 11 May 2009

A short breather …

Having found the two sets of painted and based 15mm Peter Laing figures in my shed, I thought that I would take a short but necessary breather from operational-level wargames design and see if I can use any of them with my modified version of the TABLE TOP BATTLES wargames rules.

I checked the size of the bases the figures are on and was very pleasantly surprised to find that they fit quite well into the 5cm squares. This means that I could use some of the Chaco War figures – which are paint conversions from Peter Laing’s range of WWI British and Russian figures – for my currently moribund Laurania campaign. This would be a diversion from my current plans, but …

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Please note that any comments that are spam or contain phishing messages or that come from Google Accounts that are 'Unknown' will be deleted.