Pages

Sunday 18 January 2009

Table Top Battles - Third set of terrain boards finished

I have now finished my third set of terrain boards.

What is interesting about them is that the grid lines that I drew on using a dark green permanent OHP marker pen appear very faint against the Games Workshop/Citadel 'Goblin Green' I used to paint the terrain boards with. This set of terrain boards therefore appear to be much more uniform to look at than the other two sets.

I hope to try them out in the near future; in the meantime I will start to think about building some terrain features that will fit in with my TABLE TOP BATTLES terrain boards.

2 comments:

  1. I look forward to seeing your next battle with Table Top Battles, I have been following your project with interest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope to try out the new terrain boards later this week - possibly on Friday (if they do not need me to work) or Saturday.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Please note that any comments that are spam or contain phishing messages or that come from Google Accounts that are 'Unknown' will be deleted.